This is the Newsletter shared on the 30th of September. If you wish to receive newsletter faster, you can subscribe here: https://itnig.net/newsletter Hi entrepreneurs, As you may know, our podcast and our spaces are growing fast so as we want to see you often…
There is no week without news about WeWork. This time we got to know that it’s CEO Adam Neumann is stepping down. The story gets crazier over time and it looks more and more like the Unicorn Startup Simulator game (warning – highly addictive).
Many businesses these days understand that video is the best way to reach their target market so better learn how to create engaging video series! We are doing so as in addition to our weekly podcast, Quipu has worked on their own series and Factorial has relaunched their HR pills.
If you are more into events, check out the new section down below! This week we have an event on rising Growth Marketing trends and save the date for next week’s HR Master with Factorial and Signaturit.
– Itnig’s team
Podcast #108: The boom of the coding bootcamps with Alessandro Zanardi
In this week’s podcast, Alessandro Zanardi comes to our offices to discuss how coding bootcamps have flooded our cities. The high demand for developers has allowed for this niche to grow quickly.
We challenge Alessandro to explain how can someone be ready to be a software developer in just 3 months and what traditional education has to do to keep up with the market demands.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Colchón Mofeo. Buy your mattress now and get it in just 24. You have 100 days free return and you can save 80€ with the code VCOLE. Check out colchonmorfeo.com and change your idea of rest.
New funding for startups
- Unbabel raises $60M for their B2B machine-human translations
- Kheiron’s $22M Series A funds early breast cancer detection
- Blockchain-based digital securities startup Securitize raises $14M
- Crypto Quantique raises $8M to solve end-to-end IoT security
- Smart Protection raises €5.2M in a funding round led by Nauta Capital
- Munich-based Building Radar raises €5M to digitise the building industry
- Barcelona-based healthcare startup Elma raises $3.2M
- Minsait (Indra) acquires Valencia-based Afterbanks
Random tech news
- Facebook, WhatsApp will have to share messages with U.K.
- China’s new 500-megapixel camera can recognize you in a crowd.
- Skyscanner undergoes global rebranding.
- WeWork CEO steps down.
- McDonald’s to test Beyond Meat burger.
- Wireless attacks on aircraft instrument landing systems
- Police officers are also suffering from range anxiety.
- You will be able to choose Samuel L. Jackson to be your Amazon Alexa.
- Rising Growth Marketing Trends – October 3
- HR Master’s Signaturit – October 9
- Deliver Better Products Faster – October 10
- Sugar & Fat in your Diet – October 17
- Public Speaking Club – October 29
- AI & Blockchain Summit (pitch competition) – November 19-21
Work with us
At Factorial, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join us radically changing the compensation management.
At Quipu, we are looking for a Customer Success member willing to improve how companies run their businesses.
- At Camaloon, we are looking for a Talent Aquisition internship to join our rapidly growing team.