This is the Newsletter shared on the 16st of September. If you wish to receive newsletter faster, you can subscribe here: https://itnig.net/newsletter
We also want to take this opportunity to share with you some nice tools for your business starting from Google’s ranking factors in 2019. If you are looking into understanding finance, check out this article or directly check our recent podcast with CFOs!
– Itnig’s team
Podcast #106: Company valuation with Mattieu Carenzo
In this week’s podcast, we get deep into understanding how to know how much a company is worth. Mattieu Carenzo is a professor on Entrepreneurship at IESE and a successful early stage investor in companies like Glovo.
Mattieu, Bernat, and Juan discuss the importance of company valuation when investing. Mattieu even ensures that it doesn’t matter the valuation at which you invest but the valuation at which you divest!
New funding for startups
- Barcelona-based SaaS startup Quipu announces new CEO and €2 million in additional funding
- London-based Snyk accelerates dev-first security with €63M
- Industrial wearable startup ProGlove raises €36M to expand globally
- Keranova raises €24M for its robotic solution to treat cataracts
- Stockholm-based CAKE raises €12.6M for its electric motorcycles
- Lisbon proptech startup CASAFARI raises €5M
- Malaga-based ecommerce company Tiendanimal raised €12.5M
- San Sebastian-based startup Vicebiotech raised €3.5M
- Barcelona-based startup Ability Pharmaceuticals raised €3.5M
Random tech news
- The Apple Event in 2 minutes.
- France and Germany agree to block Facebook’s Libra
- Most popular programming languages since 2008.
- Using Spotify data to predict what songs will be hits
- Period tracker apps caught sharing sensitive health data with Facebook.
- Stripe presents the “Corporate Card”.
- The gambler who cracked the horse-racing code.
- First hint that body’s ‘biological age’ can be reversed.
Recommended events 🎫
- Startup Grind with the CMO of Revolut – September 17th (40% off!)
- Inauguration Itnig Coffice – September 18th
- HR Master’s Signaturit – October 9th
- Public Speaking Club – October 29th
Work with us
At Quipu, we are looking for a Marketing intern passionate about writing and willing to improve how companies run their businesses.
- At Camaloon, we are looking for a BS Live Agent to help us retain clients and find new business opportunities.